Our Education Management division specialises in rendering consultancy to schools for projects ranging from school inception to running progressive and successful school (K-12). We carry a wealth of information and expertise in this area, and have the ability to provide best of services to our customers.
Our range of services include – feasibility study (financial and budgetary planning), provide input in design and conception of school infrastructure, school infrastructure development and setup (labs, classrooms, transportation, etc), assistance in government and regulatory approvals, assistance in affiliation (CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB, etc.), curriculum design and implementation, staffing and recruitment of teachers and leadership positions, marketing strategy to attract admissions, design your school operation, help build a successful revenue model, etc.
We provide the following set of comprehensive services:
- Banking Loans and Institutional Funding: We assist our clients in getting Banking loans and funding. We have a network of banks, private investor and non-banking financial companies, to help raise funds.
- Designing and Building: Building and infrastructure are a critical component of the school system. There are some important specifications prescribed by government and affiliation bodies for school building and infrastructure. We work with our clients and provide inputs during the design stage such that the final building and infrastructure is in compliance with the required norms. Besides providing our inputs and recommendation, we can also take-up the entire master planning, design and construction work.
- Infrastructural Planning: Here we help the school plan their classrooms, labs, library, sports infrastructure, residential/day boarding facilities, etc. All requirements of the board (CBSE , ICSE, IGCSE, IB, etc.) are kept in mind while planning the infrastructure set-up.
- Approvals: We assist the school to get all required approvals. Example – approval for construction design, fire NOC, building stability, health & sanitation, recognition from state government, NOC from state government, etc.
- Affiliation: We assist the school to get affiliation of the chosen board (CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, International Baccalaureate, etc.). This will include applying for affiliation, preparing files and documentation, feasibility inspection, training of management and staff to prepare for inspection visit, managing the inspection, helping address any deficiencies highlighted during the visit, etc.
- Academic Planning and Curriculum Support: Our panel of experts help design curriculum (Pre-School as well as Formal School). The curriculum is based on real life situation inbuilt with higher order thinking skills. The curriculum is customised for the school basis the board they are following. The curriculum is more than lesson plans and is especially designed to bring back joy of learning inside and outside the classroom.
- Recruitment and Staffing Services: Our placement services division help school find and hire skilled teachers, principal, and other staff. We not only have a large database of profiled teachers, but our recruitment specialist and customer service executives follow a stringent process to ensure that only the most apt candidates are shortlisted, thus substantially reducing the time and effort from the institute.
- Administration and Policy Framework We help schools develop policy and guidelines – Example : for staff, management, HR, child safety, language policy, grievance policy, sexual harassment policy, etc. All these policies are also mandatory as per the state government and boards requirements.
- Branding and Marketing Strategy: As part of the marketing strategy, we do a feasibility and competition assessment, to understand what type of marketing mix will help the school get the maximum benefits. We also help design creative and communications, brand manual and brand guidelines. Our marketing execution will not only focus on getting new admissions, but also build a strong school brand.
Our Clients (Education Consultancy)